If you have never heard of this award before, then check out this article for all the information.
Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link on your site back to their blog.
Display the award on your blog. I will be doing this as soon as my daughter releases me from playing Minecraft.
Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer. Hmm.
List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
1.Why did you start blogging?
I had writer’s block for a long time, and without writing I wasn’t feeling like myself. I decided to give the blogging thing a try, and it quickly became one of my favorite things to do.
2.What’s your biggest blogging achievement thus far?
I recently passed 60 followers! It made my day:)
3. What do you find is your most valuable tool for promotion?
Probably befriending other bloggers by reading and commenting on their work. Since I read and blog about similar things, usually they like my things as well.
4. Aside from blogging, what do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Writing, playing ukulele, reading, playing board games, and drawing.
5. If you could blog about a different topic other than the one you currently blog about, what would it be?
Travel! Unfortunately I’m stuck in one place right now, but soon I’ll be traveling to Europe, so I just have to wait for that time to come:)
6. Have you got a Blogging fail?
I don’t think so?
7. If so, what is it? Go on, I won’t laugh.
8. What’s your favourite blog post of mine and why?
I’m a fan of this one: Panic Attacks
9. What 3 things couldn’t you live without?
Writing, music, scarves. I have far too many scarves.
10. What’s your all-time favourite song?
All time favorite??? That’s a tough question. I like so many songs! I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of Don’t Get Married Without Me by the Punch Brothers.
11. Do you like marmite? I will judge you if you say no
I’ve never had marmite:(
11 random facts about myself…..
- As aforementioned, I have a lot of scarves. I’d estimate between 30 and 40. I have more scarves than pants.
- I once put ramen in the microwave without any water. It didn’t go well.
- I am great at Bishi Bashi Special.
- My ukulele (her name is Luna) has two lizards carved in her, and she is the true love of my life.
- I spent a week last summer white water rafting down the Grand Canyon.
- Three years ago, my boyfriend and I sang through the entirety of Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog while walking around Venice.
- I made it to the semi-finals of a corn-hole tournament once.
- I do archery, and used to teach kids.
- While I was never nominated for the Ice Bucket Challenge, I have interviewed the creator for my job.
- I played a witch in MacBeth in high school. Something wicked this way comes!
- I love Disney’s Hunchback of Notre Dame, and have been known to belt Hellfire in my car on occasion.
Please check these five blogs out:)
Love much! ❤