First, I’d like to thank ObserveAndReview for nominating me for this.
Here we go!
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you. (done)
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set 11 questions for them.
- I put a lot of sugar in my coffee. Caramel swirl, extra sugar, and cream. Coffee is a dessert for me!
- I love driving, and I would do all the driving for a road trip if I ever went on one.
- I love Sherlock, but don’t talk about it much because Sherlock fans are sometimes a bit much.
- Once I held a baby alligator so. That’s fun.
- I love the sound of high heels on a hard surface.
- I’m very particular in my choice of writing utensil.
- I’ve written 4 novels, published zero.
- I know the entirety of “Hiphopamotamus vs. Rhymenocerous.
- I like when you order water at a restaurant and they give you a black straw. I don’t know, it just looks cool.
- I’ve been puked on by every baby in my family.
- I have not puked on any baby in my family.
- If you could give eleven year old you some advice, what would it be? Being popular actually isn’t fun at all. Opt out and find your real friends before high school.
- Can you name all fifty states? This can be a simple yes, no or I wish. Yep.
- If your partner (future or current) was to surprise you with a gift, what would you want? Food! Food is the best present.
- Are you a cat person, a dog person, a mix or neither? Like, both or neither? I’m pretty neutral to pets.
- If you could play any character from any book, who would you want to be? Probs Katniss, cause I do archery and I can’t think of anything more creative.
- Who is your fashion icon? Queen Elizabeth II, current form.
- If you could have a first edition of any book, which would it be? The Bible. I’m not religious, but imagine how interesting that would be?
- If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be? Ulysses…maybe if it was the only book in existence I could get myself to read it.
- Do you have a reading position? Or are you a constant wriggler? Constant wriggler.
- Are you a specific and detailed reader who will re-read pages until it sinks in? Nope, I speed through. Let it wash over me.
- What book are you currently reading/what is the last book you read? Life of Pi!
The Questions I want you to Answer:
- What is your favorite coffee like?
- Describe a poster or artwork you own.
- Do you have an accent people sometimes make fun of? What is it?
- Craziest story about food-gone-wrong that you know?
- What is something that made you believe in ghosts/aliens/etc. for a second?
- Last time you set foot on a stage, it was for…?
- Do you read comics? Which ones?
- Have you ever painted your nails? Favorite color?
- What makes you mad?
- What’s your ideal Chipotle meal (hold the norovirus)?
- Do you crack your knuckles? How impressive is your cracking?
I nominate the last 11 blogs who followed me:
- Nick Overton
- LEON KWASI CHRONICLES
Rock on, lovelies.